Thursday, May 13, 2010

Starting off with an inviting handjob

I clean the kitchen and go up to crash on the bed shortly after 9:30. After a while River comes in. "In bed so early?" "Early?" "Oh, it's later than I thought." It does stay light out pretty late now. She goes off to brush. I've already done that. "You can wake me up if I'm asleep when you come back." It's been a while since I've done a pre-sleep. I like being woken up to do it. I wish River did. I'd like to wake her up and do it every now and then. She'd fall asleep afterwards. She's good at falling asleep afterwards. And at falling asleep after waking up in the night. She's let me a couple times at least.
Strip and put on divbyzero.de while she's gone. Still our favorite music to fuck to. I'm in the inviting position when she comes in. Her hand lands on my unclothed butt as she feels for me in the dark. Not what she was expecting? She goes with it and pets me, my butt, up and down my back. "I like petting you." I'd purr if I could. "What's your plan?" "My plan?" "You said you'd do the plan next time." "I did? I come in and find you naked in the dark and fondle you." "Sounds good." Reaches under my butt for my parts. "I do what you do." "Tilt your butt up?" "Uh huh." I want to make sure she can reach everything. She can. Nice pressure on the base of my shaft under my balls. Reaching under for a hand job. "What do you want me to do?" "I don't know, I've never done this before." We'll figure it out. But it should be working better. "I'm not sure it's going to work tonight." "Even if it doesn't, we've had fun doing something new." Roll over for one of her sensuous handjobs in familiar territory. "You're naked too. I didn't hear you get undressed." "I undressed stealthily in the bathroom." She knows what she's doing with the handjobs. When to pull. When to push. Then moves around to use her mouth. She's been doing that a lot more for some reason. Maybe she's more confident. More playful. Maybe I just need more warmup lately. I've been enjoying them a lot. She should try it with a nice hard one. But she'd want to get to the good part. I feel her mouth go on, her tongue working around the head, and feel it get harder as I gyrate a bit under her. Reach down to feel part of her, anything, to feel closer. Her foot. Good thing I like her feet. She's got me warmed up now, but says I've lost a bit of ground. I reach down to check as she climbs onto me and positions herself. More rubbery than hard. But she's confident and does the stick in. Slides her pussy onto it and goes to work. "A bit wet down there." Meaning more friction would be nice. "You were pre-lubricated." She pulls a shirt off the floor to dry things off a bit. The cotton feels nice against my shaft as she dries and fucks at the same time. We should try that again. I love seeing her above me. Putting my hands on her. Move her hands to my chest and feel her ride me. She sits up straight. "I'm feeling your armpit fuzz." With my thumbs. A bit of fuzz is hot. Leans down and we squeeze each other. I like making it go in and out of her in this position. Microfuck. "Is there some air in there?" "Let's see." Pushes the air out. Always good for a laugh. "I didn't even feel it." "In retrospect, I'm pretty sure I heard it go in." The sucky sounds we were making earlier. Single point. The sleeve of her vagina sliding into place snugly over my cock. "Do you want some other position?" "You choose." Indecisive. "I know what you'd choose." "What?" "Me on top." "Or doggy." Good choice. We keep it in while maneuvering into doggy. Not as easy as it used to be. "I tried to keep it in. You seem to like that." "Yeah." "There's something to be said for putting it back in though." "High or low?" "Let's see." She stays high. Venus is in the late evening sky outside our balcony door. "There's a nice view from here. And I'm not talking about Venus." "I'm your Venus." My goddess of love and beauty. And everything else. "I smell pussy. Probably all the stuff evaporating." It's a good smell. Turns me on. Hands on her back, hips, butt. I put my hands on the bed, arms against her hips, and pull her against me. Reach down and spread her. A different feel when it goes in. My leg tires. Getting harder to keep it in the right place. River sits up and lowers her butt. My balls rest on her feet. Hello kitty, but I'm not reaching around for her boobs. One of the better positions we've figured out. For both of us I think. "Is it getting dry?" "Feels like it." It's still wet enough, it still feels nice, and we keep going. Roll over with me on top. Thumb on her clit. A bit juicier now. "It feels really nice going out." Like she doesn't want to let go of me. "Upstroke." "Backstroke for me." "You could add some wetness . . . but then it would be over." "I wish I could do half an orgasm when I wanted." After a while I reach back for the oil. Trying to keep it in. Wet one fingertip. Two fingertips. And I spill it. Timeout for a bit of cleanup. It's barely erect when we restart with me on top. "Is it working?" "It's inside." Didn't even have to prop it up. There's the friction it needs to figure things out again. It's strong now, but my leg is weak and keeps tiring. Shifting from default to missionary and back several times, using her head to pull her against me, nice wet kisses, resting and just feeling her with me inside. She's my sweetie. She rolls on top again. Back where we started but facing the other direction. Single point. This time I stay still and let River do all the work. I can't remember the last time I had an orgasm drawn out of me like this. We're both usually participatory. "I'm fucking you with my cunt." "You're going to make me come. Maybe two more." Two more pumps and I'm squirting into her. A few more pumps for good measure and she squeezes down until I'm finished then does some nice afterfuck. Feeling loved. "Again you do it until I come and then have to stop." "I could have done it longer. But not too much longer." "We may not be so well matched for libido, but I think we're pretty well matched for endurance and what we like. I'd like to warm you up longer though. Tonight you had to warm me up." River goes off to the bathroom for some gravity assisted cleanup. I wonder if she'd let me watch.

"I've really been enjoying your blowjobs." "Thanks. I enjoy doing them. Your penis tasted like onions." "Sorry. Next time I'll eat pineapple." "It was ok."

No comments yet

Post a comment: