Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Would you like to squeeze something in?

"Would you like to squeeze something in, or wait and see whether I have enough energy to initiate tonight?" "Are those my only options?" "Of course not. What else do you suggest?" "I might initiate." I was rubbing her pectorals on the couch. "They don't get enough attention. If you rub them I'll let you feel my boobs." When doesn't she let me feel her boobs? The novelty doesn't wear off. I rub her left pectoral and boob, then she opens her robe for me to do the right one while the kids eat breakfast and get ready for school. "That was working." She's sitting cross-legged. I put my hand under her robe and feel her there, too. We work through today's schedule. We've got a half hour from 10:30 to 11. River says that would work. "Afternoon quickies could be satisfying." I'm not sure she really said afternoon. "I like spending more time with you." "Me too." After our shower I show her how she's made me leak. I like how that happens around her. "I'm not sure what's gotten into me, rubbing my parts against you in the shower and all." Maybe her warm fuzzies are connected to her libido after all. "It has been almost three days." And it's starting to feel like it.

No comments yet

Post a comment: