Sunday, May 23, 2010

A yeast infection

River has a yeast infection. It's been at least three years since she's gotten one. She's felt like she might be getting one a couple times over the past year and a half but they've been false alarms. A while back it seems like she'd get one every time we did it. I hope I didn't give it to her with my tongue. One of the reasons she's given for not being so into cunnilingus is hygiene. And her period started today, which is good timing I guess.

We were talking about words. I need a better word for butthole. River thinks anus is ok but saying things like "your anus is so cute" and "pressing my thumb on your anus is really getting me hot" don't come off right. River suggests boozle but that doesn't really work for me either.

No comments yet

Post a comment: