Friday, July 23, 2010

"I woke up with a nice juicy orgasm this morning."

"You'll probably be pleased to hear this. I woke up with a nice juicy orgasm this morning. That hasn't happened since I was pregnant with Brook." I am happy to hear it. "That must have been some dream." "Not really." "You probably had to pee." "I did." "That will probably help move your period along." I wish I woke up with nice juicy orgasms. They're messier for me though. I've only had a couple wet dreams in my life, years ago, when I wasn't secure enough to mention them, just try to conceal the evidence. "I wish I'd been awake to notice." "You were already downstairs." "How can you come downstairs after having a nice juicy orgasm and not be totally horny?" "I had things to do." "Now you're probably going to be wiped out for a couple days and won't want to do it." "We'll see."

River does things all day long and when we get to the end of the day she doesn't have anything left. That's disappointing on many levels. Maybe we didn't have as nice a day together as I thought. But I'll get over it. I always do.

No comments yet

Post a comment: