Friday, February 27, 2009

Breaking in the new futon

In the TV room. "My period didn't start today." That gets things stirring. "Now would be a good time." "Do you want to do it in the TV room?" Oh my yes. My surprising sweetie. We have to break in the new futon. I'm worried that the opportunity will subside while River has to brush her teeth, and we need to block the room off. I'm not that much of an exhibitionist. River gets naked and rolls into a crazy upside down position for a time. I strip to my underwear. Will this work? I have doubts. I get on top. It's working a bit. Then River gives it some nice strokes, pulls, and rubs, and uses her mouth on it. No doubt, it's working. I could get used to that. "Are you ready? Because when it gets up, it's going in." "I'm ready." And she is. It gets up. It goes in. This is supposed to be a sweet screw, but we go through all our new Reed-on-top favorites: missionary, magnetism with bounce, flying V, jackknife. Lots of g-spot. Hitting it feels good for me, too. Looking into River's face with its silly grin as we fuck on the futon is the sweetest thing. I've got a silly grin too. I'm imagining River with her clothes on as I fuck her amazing nakedness. The hall light is on and I can see her pussy clearly for the first time in I don't know how long. "How about some doggy?" But we only make it to butt position. "Mmm, that's what I wanted." And I want to come this way. River has her left hand down on her button. After some sweet fucking I come in her pussy.

"Can I look at your pussy?" And what a sight it is. The wings with the handles and the bush and the improbable spot with its frill. I want to put my mouth on it.

No comments yet

Post a comment: