Wednesday, February 25, 2009

I give myself clearance to fuck River all I want

9:15am. Horny morning after syndrome. Sexy thoughts. Spreading the flaps. Fucking River while she does her button. It's semi-hard so I go up to the bathroom and take it out and lube it up and squirt off left-handed. Well, a dribble really. Not much left after last night, but more than a drop. Everything works as well as I'd expect considering the night before. I'm not sure if it's me, or if the enhancers tend to linger at least 12 hours. A good thick sample for the microscope. Fluid drifts by. Looks completely clean. I give myself clearance to fuck River all I want. The pleasant weightiness is back already.

River comes home, I give her the thumbs up, and she takes a look, even though she's been looking through microscopes all day in lab.

No comments yet

Post a comment: