Thursday, February 12, 2009

River's Guide to Fucking, or, the blue pills really work

The blue pills really work.  River and I are alone with not much to do in the afternoon for the first time in ages. "I wish it hadn't been just a day and a half since the last time we did it."  "We can do it tonight."  Really?  Smile. We'll try the samples.

I hear the gate opening at 8:00.  River is home early. "Couldn't wait?"  Pill at 8:30.  Can't back out now.  River has just seen the picture I emailed and gets suggestive with a popsicle.  I wish I could just whip my pants down and have her get to it.

Kids to bed.  Things may be stirring down there a bit, but they always do.  Candles lit.  River is undressing already, where's my fun?  She's changed the blue stripe panties out for the pink boyshorts.  Kissing.  She takes my pants off and rubs.  It's working.  Oh yes it's working.  River forgets about the proposed bj and gets ready to do it standing up. Leg on the bed, me holding her leg, need a wall.  Wow, has River's pussy ever been this wet before?  It is wet.  River turns around and bends over and puts it in.  Grab her for a power fuck.  Takes off her shirt.  She's braless? Grab her boobs.  Her nice compact set.  River stands up and it's so good I nearly come.

Onto the bed.  River rubbing her button.  I want to feel her orgasm from the inside.  I bring my legs forward and lean back to keep clear.  River rubs, I thrust into her.  Nice view.  River is hot.  My balls feel good banging against River's butt.

River on her back on top of me.  Masturbating while fucking position.  River on top in creative positions.  Turning from side to side.  Rubbing up and down.  Looks strenuous, but no.  I relax and enjoy her driving.  Then push back.

Me on top.  Keeps slipping out when I'm overzealous.  Feel bad for River always having to stop and put it back in. River puts her left leg over my left shoulder, my left arm goes under her left leg.  Face by her left boob.  Pillow under her butt.  This works great.  My left leg out to the side for better leverage.  River is working it furiously. This is a hard one.  "Now!"  I give it all I've got. River is coming and coming and coming and coming.

Slow down while River recharges.  "How did you not come?"  I don't know.

Hold River's legs up and cross them.  They're shaking.  Jackknife.  Slow.  Deep.  Rub the cervix. River feels my penis from the outside.  "So that's where it goes."  Smells like pussy.  It's nice.

We maneuver into inverted spoons again.  It's hard enough, but I'm not finding the friction.  Into regular spoons to find the friction.  River's butt feels good against my body. And looks good.  I get to push it in and out under a butt that's even nicer than when it was 23.

River on top on her back again.  River's legs up to her chest like we did in my lucid dream.  I'd need a few more inches for that.  I'm glad I don't have them.  Usually I feel just right to me.  And to River.  Her legs back down.  I rub "my" pussy.  Mmm, it feels good to rub my pussy.  So good there might be a second orgasm.  Lots of rub rub, side to side, in and out from below, lips feel so good and thick.  I love my pussy.

"How do you want to come?" "Flying v".  "Go for it".  Spread River open and do it.  Jackknife has my name on it.  I can feel it.  It's warming up and spreading.  In and out.  Friction.  Here it comes.  It's in deep and coming and coming and coming.  It's good good good.

We could probably keep going but wow, that's enough, time for a good sleep.  We've becn fucking over an hour, no lube, just pure River juice.  We like it.

River was the creative one last night.  She could write her own book.  "River's Guide to Fucking, and How It Improves With Age".

No comments yet

Post a comment: