Monday, November 15, 2010

Scheduling sex for the week

We're trying to work out a schedule for the week. "We're scheduling sex. Isn't that romantic?" "It is." She's right in a way. It's nice that we can talk about this. It's nice knowing we're going to do it. It's nice having something to look forward to. It's nice knowing I'm not going to be turned down. That we're going to fuck. It's good for our relationship. Being spontaneous and seizing the moment or the mood is good too. We don't always schedule. Usually just for the same day or the next morning. But we've got a date this Saturday. Not just any date. A cunnilingus date. Going out to the ballet then coming home for champagne and a good muff dive and fuck on River's ovulation day. I want to leave enough empty days before that so River will be in the right mood. She says three days is good. I'm thinking maybe a whole week. We did it every day for a week a while back, maybe we can try not doing it for a week. "If that's what you want." No, it's not what I want. But I think if we do it more than once between now and Saturday then River won't be at her best. "How about Tuesday then Saturday?" "Sounds good." But I don't know if I can hold out until tomorrow night. River's been walking around without a bra, being irresistible, and I've been fondling her boobs from behind until I want to explode. "Not long ago I would have been jacking off right now." I hope I can make it. It's not going to be easy.

No comments yet

Post a comment: