Thursday, November 11, 2010

Mom and Dad are Fucking

I'm in bed already. River spoons me. I like it when she does that. "If you play with my thing it will get hard." She plays. It does. I like her doing me from behind like that. Feeling my balls. Switch sides so she can use her right hand. Lube. On my cock. On my balls. She bumps my ass forward with her hips as her hand works up and down my cock. "You need a strap-on."

I think I'm ready. She's always ready. "Wanna fuck?" I look up to see her standing over me. She drops onto my cock and fucks me. Single point right away. "That's wet." Feels wet. Sounds wet. "Did you lube yourself, too?" "No." She squats down and it goes deep. "I feel cervix." She pumps down again and grinds down that last quarter inch. "There it is." Hands on my chest. She likes the leverage. Hands beside me. Classic. Sitting straight up and bouncing. Playful and energetic. And cute. Even her small boobs have fun bouncing. "I smile and fuck you."

She laughs. Thinking maybe she's making too much noise. That the kids aren't asleep yet and bedroom doors are open. Not that the doors stop the sound. "We could change the blog. Mom and Dad are Fucking." "Might get more readers. Or a different kind." "We got a good comment. Something about wanting to fuck both of us at the same time, something about her pussy."

River stands and drops onto my cock again. It's pretty fun for both of us. Playful and energetic. "You don't have to stay on top the whole time." River rolls us over right away. We struggle to stay on the bed. "Don't have to ask you twice." She likes being fucked. I like fucking her on top. It works out. I lay on top of her, feeling my whole cock sliding in and out of her pussy. She makes the small sounds of River being fucked. After a while I ask. "Do you have one in you?" "Maybe." I roll off and into interlock, my hand sandwiched between my leg and her clit, but the angles aren't working. We do the snuggly position with her legs spread. She gets the finger vibe and reaches down for her button. "I don't want to distract you." "You won't. Do whatever you want." She puts her leg on my shoulder and I relax on the bed, holding her leg against my face, my eyes closed, working my cock in her pussy however I want while she does her clit, deep, shallow, doing the alternating deep/shallow strokes that I often do when jacking off, feeling her vibrating lips when I pull out. A long steady rhythm, matching hers, easy strokes in and out, not enough to make me come, just enough to stay hard, but I feel an orgasm coming on, let it get close, then slow down, still holding her leg against my shoulder. It's a nice position for her to do herself in. I'm lying crosswise under her legs, not getting in the way at all, and she's got her legs spread wide open. And I get to do whatever I want. Somehow she's fucking back against me, her other leg up in the air, I feel it when I hold still, her pussy sliding onto my cock, more long steady rhythms, it sounds like she might be getting close. Again I need a break, but she manages to keep her pussy sliding up and down on my cock when I try to stop. I don't know how she's doing it. I have to pull out all the way to keep her from making me come.

I sit beside her and watch her do her clit, keeping my cock hard, waiting for her orgasm. But it's just not happening for her this time. I put my fingers on her clit, feeling it, feeling her wet pussy. "I prefer hot cock." I rub her clit with my cock, up and down, side to side. It's making me want to come. To squirt my jizz on her bush. Or her tits on a good day. But I want to fuck some more. The good part. I push my cock down to her moist opening and push it in, roll into spoons, grab her hip and rock her back and forth onto my cock, I barely have to thrust, it's like jacking myself off with her pussy, until I don't want to hold off any more, time to finish, going deep in missionary, putting my weight on her, fucking her, until I come, my body going stiff, my come spraying into her, feeling her soft pussy gripping my cock, her body under mine.

"It's too bad you couldn't get one. You were trying pretty hard." "Because it's so worth it being fucked in the orgasm. Figuring that out was almost as good as discovering orgasms." "It's really nice fucking you in the orgasm. Having you orgasm under me. You're really cute when you orgasm." "So are you."

No comments yet

Post a comment: