Saturday, November 20, 2010

A fucking amazing date

We both agree. That was a fucking amazing date.

Before today, October 10 2011, that was all I wanted to post here about this night. This post explains why. And this one explains why I'm posting it now.

River is beautiful. And hot. Sweater dress and scarf, black legs, hair dried straight. Dinner is excellent. Talking about how we got together, our pre-relationship, how I was attracted to her but she had no idea. The ballet is beautiful. Slender women in tutus made of cotton candy and laser beams. A buttfest of muscular men in tights.

Come home and uncork the champagne. River squirts her homemade chocolate syrup straight into her mouth. The bottle comes upstairs with one glass for us to share. Her legs are bare under her dress. What else is bare? She stands on the edge of the tub with our glass and we watch as she ballets in front of the mirror. I try to catch a glimpse under her dress.

Candles and steamy music. River stands on the bed and I kneel in front of her. “I was hoping you wouldn’t have anything on under your dress.” “How are you going to find out?” I reach my hands under and slide them up to her firm bare ass. That’s what I was hoping for. “Maybe something more direct?” I lift her dress to reveal her bush. This time I dive right in while she’s still standing, face in her bush, tongue reaching under for her slit, looking up into her eyes while I probe her. Exciting.

River lies on the bed, dress hiked up above her ass. I strip to my boxer briefs, pull her to the edge of the bed, kneel on the floor, her gorgeous pussy laid out before me for my enjoyment, and I dive into the tangy taste of her vagina, running my tongue over her labia, moving up to her clit, gazing up over her smooth tummy at the glass resting midway up her body.

I eat River’s pussy for a good long time. I’m enjoying the opportunity. She seems to be enjoying it too. Maybe it’s the champagne. Or the chocolate. Or the emotional warmup. Or the ballet. Her feet on the edge of the bed, her feet on my shoulders, her legs on my back. Our favorite tonight is her feet on my legs. My nose nuzzles her bush, inhaling her sweet scent with every breath. Her moaning and grinding back. Me humming on her clit and looking into her eyes when she lifts her head. She gets close. Then it fades.

A short break to mop things up a bit. “You’re getting me really warmed up.” I go back to get it. Hand reaching around her leg, pulling the skin up at the top of her pussy, exposing more of her clit to my tongue. She’s really into it. More moaning. More grinding. Her body trembling. I just keep at it. I could still go all night. But it fades again and we mop up some more. I think our short breaks have been good for her. They set her back a bit but she gets more aroused each time. Like when I have to take a break to hold off while we’re fucking, and it’s even better when we start again.

“That feels fucking amazing.” “What kind of girl doesn’t like cunnilingus?” “I don’t know.” Me either. “You can stick it in my butt tonight if you want. With a condom.” A brave thing for her to say. Did she have to get up the nerve? I was thinking tonight would be a good night. But she should come first. At least once. “I want to fuck you in the pussy first.” “Ok. There’s one in there. Do you want to fuck me in the orgasm?” When don’t I want to fuck her in the orgasm? “How should we get it?” “However you want.” “I’m just going to keep doing this until you tell me to stop.” She puts her legs on my back. They’re nearly together but I can still reach her pussy, looking into her eyes and reaching between her legs with my tongue, sliding it into her groove, pulling the skin at the top of her pussy to bring her clit closer. My tongue does her clit until she gets close again. She lifts her dress up, fingers moving over her breasts and nipples. I don’t stop. I can’t stop. I really want to bring her off. She’s closer than ever. When I hear her moan I know I’ve got something right and stick with it. I want to keep tonguing her clit while she comes.

She’s so close, it’s almost like she’s orgasming in my face. But she wouldn’t do that without telling me. Maybe I can’t get enough pressure for her with my tongue. I don’t want to torment her. I want her to get off. Another break to mop up. It’s been amazing, but now I’ll let her finish herself while I get ready to fuck her in the orgasm. Somewhere in all this I’ve peeled my undies off and River has wriggled out of her dress. Just the scarf left around her neck. I watch while she does her button, how fast she goes, how big. “I like to watch. Are you watching, too?” “I’m watching you. Getting hard.” “I’ve got a good hard one to fuck you with.” I move up and stick the tip in so she can feel it in her pussy. I feel her soft wetness on my head. Leave it just barely inside her. Ready to go. Not moving. Just pushing in a small fraction of an inch every now and then. Or maybe she’s scooting onto me. A little bit. A little bit more. No distractions for her. I’m going to fuck her good.

It takes only a few more minutes. “Here it is.” I’m all the way in with one push, fucking her fast, as fast and deep and long as I can while she has an amazing long orgasm, then slow down and push in deep, fucking her good, I might come but I don’t stop until I feel most of my load flowing into her, my cock pulsing a little, but it’s more like a pre-orgasm, or three quarters of an orgasm, I don’t feel spent at all, my cock is stiff as a rod, and I want to go all night with River.

“I think most of that slippery is mine now.” I slide in and out in it. “Definitely mine.” It’s insanely slippery. We have a nice slow relaxing fuck enjoying how slippery it is. I don’t think I’d intentionally lube it up this much, I like a little more friction, but it’s nice and relaxing after the all-out orgasm fuck. “It’s like sloppy seconds. Now I know what it feels like. You’ll never get away with it now.” “Not that I’d try.”

We have a good long sloppy seconds fuck. Pulling completely out and diving back in. Banging against her cervix in jackknife. Just bumping the tip in and out in our default position. I think about rolling her up so she can enjoy my hard shaft from above, so I can enjoy her on it, but we both like me on top and we’ve got such a good thing going that I’d rather stick with it. I just want to see her beneath me, let my weight press down on her, feel us fucking toether, coasting on our extended arousal levels. “I want to do this with you all night long.” “Yeah.”

But I’m thinking about what she said about the condom. And her butt. We’ve talked about it. It’s pretty far out of her comfort zone. Neither of us has ever done it. We’ll be figuring it out as we go along together. I’ve been waiting for the right time. This time seems right. And she invited me. “Where are you going?” I think she knows. “You really want to use a condom?” “Yes.” “Ok.” We’ve got a stash of them, the brand we used back in the day, Birds’n’Bees, from Sweden. Planned Parenthood used to hand them out for free. This time I had to mail-order them from Hong Kong. What did we do before the internet.

I open the package and roll one on. Grab the silicone lube. We’re not even sure what position to try. River lies face down and I lube her rubbery butthole with my fingers. Finger it a bit. Slide my sheathed cock across it. It’s just like I thought it would be. Only the light is dimmer. And I’m more nervous. We’re actually going to do it. I feel for her butthole in the candle light. There it is. I press the tip of my cock against it and give a small push. It plops right in. That was easier than I thought it would be. I didn’t even have to remind River to relax. “I think you got the usual hole.” That explains a lot. Even on a good day it can be hard to tell what my cock is bumping against. For all the sensitive nerve endings that thing’s got you’d think it would do a better job. Wrong kind of nerves I guess. And wearing a condom doesn’t help.

River gets up into doggy. Second attempt. Finger her butthole, line up, push a little, feel the head slip into her butt. Oh my fucking god. We’re doing it. It’s going into her butt. I can see it. Not as well as I’d like, but there’s River’s amazing ass and there’s my cock, partway inside it. Not beneath her butthole like usual, but in it. I like how I feel. I like how River feels. And I’m full of questions. “How’s the slippery? Are you ok?” Everything’s fine. Push in a little more, rock in and out a little, feeling her tight ring around my shaft. “Is it everything you thought it would be?” In some ways it’s even better. Her trusting me. The talk and the waiting for the right time. The invitation. And yeah it’s nice pushing my hard cock into her fucking amazing ass. Thinking about how it felt when I tried it with her dildo. And liked it.

I’m moving just a bit. Stimulation, not thrusting. Still asking if everything’s ok. It is. It’s fun being virgins with River. Doing the first time right. I hope. “We might need more lube.” I pull out slowly. That was always the strangest part, when the dildo came out all the way. And I’m already thinking about putting it back in as I squirt more lube onto my gloved cock.

River is in low doggy now. A nice relaxed position for both of us. Our second penetration goes better. This would have been a good position to try first. But it was fun fumbling around like complete beginners. Something I’ll never forget. And oh my god, I’ve stuck it in her butt twice now. I feel it slip through into her butt, small movements, letting her get used to it, wanting her not to hate it. “The feelings are confusing. Like I have to take a big crap.” I can see that. “Let’s see how much we can get in.” “Ok.” I push in a little, a little more, wondering how far in I’ll get, remembering how it felt when I pushed the dildo up my ass as far as I could, it’s still going in, almost there, just a little more, and I feel her butt cheeks against my loins, it’s all the way in, she’s taking it all the way up her ass, me giving an extra push just to be sure. “That’s everything. I can’t believe we’re doing this.” Some more gentle in and out. “Are you ok?” “Yeah.” The feelings are still confusing for her. “Would you do it again?” “Yeah.” She doesn’t hate it. She’s gone totally out of her comfort zone and doesn’t hate it. “But I think that’s all my butthole can take for now.” I’m glad she told me. I don’t want her to hate it. That was an incredible experience we just shared. I’d do it again, too.

I pull my cock out and slip the condom off. “You want to fuck my hoo some more?” “Yeah, but I want to clean up.” “We should be ok.” “I need to wash my hands.” “Thanks for being so careful.” I go off to the bathroom to wash my hands. I wash my cock in the cold water. I try to get it good and cold. “I’ve got a surprise for you.” I get my cold cock hard enough to stick back in. “It’s just a little bit cool.” “I was thinking of how you said my tongue felt cool in the hot bath water.” I’ll have to try harder next time.

We fuck and fuck. I could be with River like this all night. I sit up and hold still, pulling her towards me with her shoulders, fucking myself with her. I pull out to rub my cock on her clit some more. Wonder whether she’s got another orgasm in her. “I don’t need another one after this long. And that first one was amazing.” I wonder how many she had. Push a couple fingers into her slippery snatch for a feel. “Your box. What do you keep in your box?” My come. When I pull my fingers out they’re sticky drippy. Still mostly my jizz I think but I can’t be certain.

I get a low angle, aiming for her g-spot, pressing against her pubic bone, a few inches in and out. “I’ll come if I keep doing this.” She wants me to. I already sort of came. But I feel a normal orgasm coming on. We fuck like that for a while, not too fast, not too slow, not too deep, my feeling grows. I’m with River, my girlfriend, my sweetie, my partner in all things partnerly. I push deep and let it come, my body stiffening, my cock squirting whatever I’ve got left into her. A really intense one. Sometimes it can be almost anti-climactic after a marathon but this is a full-on climax, a perfect release of all the relaxed tension.

We stay together. Talk about trying some other positions. I think about how much lube we’ll like. I’m glad we didn’t skimp this time. And maybe doing it without a condom. “It’s like a whole new universe.”

And River just had an amazing cunnilingus experience. “That feels fucking amazing.” “I’m going to expect you to ask for it now. Eat my pussy. Right now.” It will probably be more like, I can tell River’s in the right mood when she asks for it. I hope she does.

It was all so amazing. The dinner, the ballet, the champagne, the muff dive, the fucking in the orgasm, the pre-orgasm, the sloppy seconds, doing her butt, my orgasm.

We still can’t believe we did it.

We’re in the shower the next morning. “It’s written on your forehead today. Everybody in class is going to know.” “I took it up the butt?” “Uh huh.”

1 comment

Dylan said...

I'm going to have to agree. Amazing is the only way to describe that. But now I'm jealous. ;)

Post a comment: