Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Something forgotten, something remembered

Strangely, I forgot something from yesterday morning's episode. Something I really like. At some point while we were doing it, we were telling each other our dreams. But like most dreams, they've now slipped away. I don't know why I like talking during sex so much. But I do. Maybe it reminds me of talking while we're holding hands on a walk.

I remember the first time we held hands. I was taking River to see the ballet. I didn't even know how much she enjoys dance. I just lucked out. She was wearing a nice dress, and her heels made her taller than usual. We held hands as we walked from the car to the theater. Maybe I could have expected more from a ballet date, but we were falling in love the old-fashioned way. And I'm glad we did.

No comments yet

Post a comment: