Sunday, January 30, 2011

Worn out, no muff dive, just fucking

After a few false starts over the weekend we finally get a chance Sunday night. With an early start. We're both physically tired which unravels my plan for tonight. All that's left is me doing her back, sticking it in, and both of us falling asleep. River is fine with that.

But we offer each other back rubs. River gives me mine first. I could almost go to sleep when she finishes and pretends to bang me from behind. I wish I would get hard like I used to and I could just roll over and she could get on and do me. But I've had a muff dive on my mind for a while and suggest fucking as foreplay to get River warmed up for it. She keeps her shirt on. She hasn't worn a bra all day. We have some warm intimate kisses, then I circle my fingers in her pussy and get myself hard and we start fucking while we chat about this and that. I go slow, savoring the sensations of pulling all the way out to her lips then sinking my cock back into her pussy. Our parts have a magnetic sheen as I slide in and out.

And we talk about muff dive positions. It's comfortable and works pretty well with me off the bed and her at the edge with her legs over my shoulders or her feet on my shoulders or legs. Maybe she can sit on my face this time. That's never worked out so well but we can't remember why. Maybe 69 position with her on top but without the 69 because it's too distracting. It's like when I try to rub River's back and fuck her at the same time and I end up not doing either one well. There are a couple ways that I'd like to do it with her standing. We haven't tried them except for some brief samples. Maybe the cunnilingus chair. So many possibilities. But first we've got fucking for foreplay.

We speed up. We get a good rhythm going in River speed. She puts her hands on the wall to push back against me. She calls it a nice bang, and I hit it even harder, giving her that nice slap that she likes. Just when we're getting to the good part I have to stop to hold off. My cock jumps inside her and I feel a spurt of jizz leak into her pussy. It's been five days and I'm a bit on edge. If either one of us moves right now I'm going to come.

When it's safe we start up again. I'm thinking of doing some doggy tonight but I'm really liking the face to face and kissing while we fuck. This is just the foreplay for the muff dive. Am I actually going to be able to stop and do it?

We pause for lube. In the time it takes to grab the lube and oil our parts I've started to go soft. Maybe this will be like the time in the basement when I lost it and ate her pussy until we could fuck again. River spreads wide and I squeeze my semi-erect cock back into her. With the fresh lube it's not as stimulating as it was but it sounds like it's working for her and we hit some nice friction and it stiffens up. I push her legs up into jackknife. River puts her hands on my body. I like how that feels, like she's putting me where she wants me. We fuck until I have to hold off again.

When we start back up I hug River's legs together in front of me and watch my cock disappear into the opening between them. I hold her ankles high for magnetism, she puts her hands on the wall, I bounce her ass on the bed to the rhythm of our fuck, we're both liking it, and it feels so good and warm I know this will be the finish. Forget the muff dive. River is off the hook for tonight. I push her legs into jackknife and fold her in half as I explode into her, pumping my jizz into her pussy while I keep fucking her in time with my contractions, milking my cock inside her and squeezing for every drop. "I like it when you do that."

We relax. After a few minutes River squeezes my limp cock out and we laugh. She digs my come out of her cunt with a washcloth, which she leaves between her legs when she rolls over for her back rub. It's funny seeing it sticking up in front of her pussy, shielding it from my satisfied but curious cock while I do her back. I wish I could do our usual post-massage stick-in and fuck her again tonight, but I won't get hard again until morning.

No comments yet

Post a comment: