Saturday, January 15, 2011

Low-impact fucking

River is dealing with a yeast infection. We plan on being good to go tomorrow evening. Good thing we're on her schedule this year. I wake up with a hardon that won't quit. Spoon on River. Thunk my cock down under her butt. Feel it press against the curly hair on her vulva. Snuggle. Talk. Dry hump. Better than no hump. Still feels nice. Still intimate. Definitely non-routine. We like that.

Her neck is sore from last night. Oil my fingers and rub it, her on her back, me straddling her. She's nice to look at. The small breasts I love. The nip of her waist. The triangle of her bush. Her relaxed face.

"If you roll over I'll do your back." She does. I do. A good opportunity for a "no-strings massage" where we don't fuck afterwards. Seems like a good idea every now and then. She gets the massage because it's something I like to do. Not just something I like to do to get her in the mood. Sitting on her legs. Behind her butt. My cock, no longer erect, flopping against her as I work on her back. Getting into it. Breathing heavy. Enjoying it as much as she does. Maybe more. Oiling her butt. Rubbing it. But no strings.

Breakfast. Shower together. Back to the bedroom. "Would you like to butter me?" "I'm going to be so pumped when we do it tomorrow that I'll probably only last thirty seconds again." "We can do it now. With a condom." "If I can do it now at all." She reaches down for my cock. I feel it swell. "I can do it."

I take my time buttering her. Savoring it. Touching each part. Holding her legs. Feeling her skin. Rubbing it in. I'm so intent that I'm barely distracted by her fuzzy cleft. But I give her boobs some nice attention. Feeling their compactness. Rubbing her nipples with my palms and fingers. Watching them get hard.

River grabs a condom and some lube. What happened to her schedule? "We can do it with a condom. You've been wanting to do that. For variety." It's true. And I've got an idea for this session. "Doggy." We have a nice smooch for warmup. I've been getting myself hard. The hot wet kissing finishes the job. River feels the blood in her parts, too. She rolls up into doggy. Her legs spread. I roll the condom on. Squirt some lube. Finger her pussy. Stick it in. All the way. And watch my cock work in and out of her.

It's been a while since we used a condom. It's harder to feel when I'm right at the edge of the pull-out. It doesn't feel quite as delicious when it pushes back in. But it still feels like a fuck. I pull out to the edge for a micro-fuck, just an inch or two in and out. "Mmm, that's nice." "You were seeming a little sensitive when I went all the way in." "Thanks for noticing." "What kind of partner would I be if I didn't?" "You can go all the way in if you go slow." I go slow. All the way. And then some. Pulling her towards me. Feeling her ass against me.

She scoots back so I can stand off the edge of the bed. Head down. Pussy up. Cock plunging into her gorgeous shape. Her pushing back against me. Fucking me as much as I'm fucking her. It's fun doing it with a condom. Like old times. But I'm not sure I'm going to be able to come with it on.

River suggests hello kitty. Good idea. She scoots forward. I get back on the bed. It's silly scooting while we're still plugged together. But that's fucking. Ridiculous as ever. I sit on my feet. Hands behind me. Leaning back. River between my spread legs. My balls on her feet. Her hands on her knees. Leaning forward. Fucking me with that gorgeous shape of hers. Her just-buttered skin silky and supple. She controls the depth. I fuck back at her speed. We work together. "This is really nice." "This should be a standard position." It's one of our favorites.

River will make me come. Even with the condom. "It's going to work." I can feel it. We keep going. Then it hits. I groan, pull her down onto me, push in, not sure what kinds of sounds I'm making, don't care, just going with the feelings of my cock rubbing inside her and my come shooting. Stay together. No hurry pulling out.

I finally pull out. Slip the condom off. Knot it. A pretty good load. Five days worth. With some extra incentive this morning. "Sorry I left my shirt in the bathroom." "There's one on the floor." She grabs it to wipe herself. "I forgot. There's no goo to wipe up or drip out." "You're going to want to use a condom every time. Low-impact sex." "No, skin to skin is still the best." "We could do coitus interruptus more often. Best of both worlds." "I like that."

No comments yet

Post a comment: