Tuesday, June 15, 2010

River gets her handjob

"Are we going to do it tonight?" We've had a rocky day but things are ok now. At least mostly. "If we are, I have a request. An early start." "Usually it takes me a while to recover. But I think so." River finishes with Brook. I've realized that planning these things has been essential to lighting candles. It would be demoralizing to light a candle and then be turned down. I light a candle and River brushes. I brush and join her. She's gloriously naked on the bed. She's been wearing a sleeveless top with a skirt today. I love River in sleeveless. I love her in a skirt. "Only one thing could be better than that." "Naked?" "No bra."

I strip and sit next to River. She's turned on the streaming radio and I hit the divbyzero preset. Still our favorite music to fuck to. Candle light and fading daylight. River looks golden. Golden delicious. But sweeter. And better tasting. She's in such a nice body, her nipples throwing long shadows across her breasts in the soft light.

I still owe her a handjob. I'm hoping she'll claim it tonight. "Should we oil?" "Oil what?" "Whatever you want." It was an invitation for both of us but I always want to do her. I enjoy her body. I tip some out of the bottle and rub my hands together to warm it up. "Where to begin. I'm working backwards from where to end. Usually we'd end with your back and I'd do the stick-in that way. But I want something different tonight." "Less routine."

I start with her breasts. I'm remembering her oiling them last month, sliding her hands over them. Twisting and pulling and squeezing. I massage the muscles above her nipples, her sides, slide my hands over her boobs. Her arms. She rubs her hands on her arms for the silky feeling as I oil her stomach and legs and work down to her feet. I sit on her and slide my butt on her thighs and put my hands on her chest while she fucks me like I'm a girl and I imagine her hard cock penetrating me and coming out wet. I like it.

Sit beside her and work up her thighs. This time I'm going to do it right. Like she does me. Her legs are apart. I oil the inside of her thighs, up to her pussy, the sides of her pussy, fingers feeling her soft skin, working towards her lips, slide up and down them, moving towards her button, focusing the circles on it. I've got it between my fingers like she showed me. "Bigger." I do bigger. I wonder about faster and slower, harder and softer but I trust myself and I trust her to guide me. My left hand roams her body, her nipples, her stomach, her thigh, her bush, rubbing, pulling the skin where her lips come together, tugging her brown muff hair.

She moves my hand down. "Put your fingers here." Thanks. Trying to remember the big circles. She's moving under me now. I'm trying to get a rhythm from her. Pick it up a bit. "I'm really enjoying this." River is too. My hand isn't getting tired though. Am I not working hard enough? I've gotten tired before. Even River gets tired. We've got the Magic Wand for backup but I don't think we want to go there. And I don't want to overstay my welcome.

"What do you want to do?" I can think of some things. Keep going. Eat her. Or fuck. "Do you want me to finish?" "That would be nice. I can't remember the last time I finished you. I only remember the doorgasm." She came in less than a minute while I fingered her, standing by the door long ago. "You were doing great."

She takes over. My right hand goes to her opening, a finger inside, feel her walls, left, right, front, back. Her cervix is hiding today. Press my thumb downwards on the bottom of her pussy. Or is it the back. Hope I'm not distracting. My left hand does my cock as my thumb slides into her. I like how that feels, soft and warm and wet and snug and comforting. My left hand works fine. My cock gets hard. My thumb runs up and down the ridge at the back of her cunt.

"I'm ready to fuck you." Just so she knows. Two fingers in for her g-spot, circling. She sounds close. "Here it comes." I leave my fingers in, hoping to feel something. But I don't want to wait too long. Despite feeling more maneuverable lately I'm a bit awkward moving into place. Not too slow I hope.

River puts it in and it's soggy wet and we fuck for all we're worth through her long orgasm. Hard and deep and fast. When it comes out River puts it back in. I pull out to the tip. Teetering on the edge. The slightest movement will set me off. "Twitch twitch." That was half an orgasm. Some jism flowing. But not the finish. "Sorry for letting it come out." "I like putting the head back in." She's said that before. And she's known for her sincerity. "And it took me a while to get started because I left my fingers in to see if I could feel anything." "Did you?" "No." Maybe next time.

"Do you want to fuck me in my second orgasm?" "That's my favorite. What would you like me to do?" "What you want. The second one is easy. No need to worry about distractions." Fucking River in her second orgasm and coming with her always seems right somehow. "I call this idling." Fucking partway in. Keeping it hard. Jackknife. "Can I put my right leg down?" "Of course." River rubs her button and I back out all the way to her lips and hold it there, poised for the moment. It's not as easy as she said it would be. "Here it is." Like the first one only more so. Harder and deeper and faster. Her left leg bent upwards under me as I crush down on it. I don't know how she bends like that. My right knee forward, left leg straight behind me. Even faster. An amazing position for power. "Yeah . . ." Even deeper. I'm hoping my half orgasm didn't throw my response too far off. This is a lot of work. But it's an incredible fuck while River flows beneath me with her second orgasm.

I feel mine. Her cervix can't hide from my cock, it gets banged all over in this half-jackknife position and it stimulates me and makes me come and my orgasm bursts over me and I stick it even deeper and push her leg down even harder and squeeze everything I can into her and finish. Maybe a third, but no. We keep it in while we talk. "That one was right there without coming for a long time." I forget it's still in until I feel a big squeeze, too strong for the reflex, and it squirts out. "There it is. You did that on purpose." "You left it in on purpose." "Wouldn't you?"

"That was a great fuck." "Yes it was. With orgasms." For getting an early start, it sure is late.

No comments yet

Post a comment: