Monday, June 21, 2010

A morning hand job

Nice no-strings massages for both of us last night. We were both really on. This morning I wake up and snuggle on River while she sleeps. I press my erection on her a bit then let it subside. She wakes up and we snuggle with my leg over her. A nice-to-wake-up-with morning. She's wearing the blue-and-green stripy panties. Fun. Her butt looked great in them last night. And she put on a tank top some time in the night. When she wears panties to bed I like it better when she wears something on top too. And I like a top with no panties. But panties without a top just doesn't seem right. River usually sleeps naked because I like it and she's gotten used to it. But she likes to wear tops. And maybe she should wear panties more often. They're fun to feel her through. And take off. Or just move aside.

I get on top of her to snuggle. And start getting hard. She looks nice with her head nestled between the pillows. Her nipples show through her top and I brush my hands over them. And get harder. Start slowly jacking myself off. Lift her top a little, see her bellybutton, rub my hands on her tummy. Rub my cock on her. "I'm not sure where I'm going with this." Maybe I'll finish. Maybe I won't. Maybe River will finish. My cock is so hard it looks a bit obscene standing out above my nuts as they rest on River's blue and green striped panties.

River moves her hands to my legs as I continue my slow strokes. They feel friendly. Now I know where I'm going. I let go and slide her hands up my legs until they just touch my balls. A clear drop emerges from the tip of my cock. I move River's finger to it, spread it around, her finger sliding smoothly over my taught skin. She takes over on the hand job, slowly, easily, confidently. I look down every now and then, but it's nicer just to feel it. She's doing most of the work. I move into it just a little and she picks up the pace to match. I hope it doesn't take too long. But we're patient with each other. She could probably finish with no lube. But I ask. "Do you want some slippery?" I put some on my cock. She puts some on her hand. That's just right.

Her hand slides up and back down. My slippery fingers reach under her top for her nipple. I feel her warmth under my balls. Wishing they were resting on her bush. But if they were we'd be fucking now, and it's been too long since River's made me come with her hand. I feel her strokes, smooth and sensitive, squeezing down over the head, pulling up along the shaft. I'm starting to turn the corner to the finish, still moving just a little, River's fingers stroking across the ridge of my cock head, a nice firm rhythm. I feel my orgasm start warming the tip of my cock, then spread out from my balls. "Here it is." I feel the squeeze and look down as my goo flows out, clear and white, over River's hand, onto my cock, thick globs dripping onto her smooth tummy. Close my eyes. A few more strokes as I squeeze and finish but my cock is too sensitive. Only River's pussy is soft and gentle enough to keep going through an orgasm.

No comments yet

Post a comment: