Friday, April 8, 2011

Phone sex

“I’m at your beck and call.” River is on the couch. Incapacitated. “Beck me. Call me.” “You can make dinner.” I work my way through the vegetables for pico de gallo, prep the chicken for grilling. I pop into the living room every now and then for a visit. Smooch. Rub her feet. Suck her toes. “You making dinner is really hot. I'm getting turned on.” That’s giving me the obvious ideas. “Or maybe it’s watching David Byrne in this video.” Stop Making Sense. My suggestion. “I approve. You can get turned on by whatever you want.” And so can I. Even if all I can think of at the moment is sexy accents. “And we can do something about it together.”

I’m in the bathroom and I hear River’s voice. On the phone. At 10 o’clock? In the bedroom? That’s unheard of. I quickly stifle my reflex to be offended. She has a good reason. And this is an opportunity. River knows my fantasy of her doing me on top while I’m on a phone meeting. I can switch things up and do her while she’s on the phone with a friend.

I walk to the foot of the bed and strip. Purposefully. I want my intent to be clear. She’s wearing shorts. I pull them down. She doesn’t seem to mind. Helps, even. When I reach for her panties she lifts her legs in the air for me to whip them off and throw them aside and reveal her neatly manicured bush and her lush lips. I could eat her. But I’m naked for a reason. I want to go all the way. While she’s on the phone.

She keeps up her end of the conversation as I spread her legs, sit between them, circle her clit with my thumb, and start working up an erection. She’s still talking like nothing is happening. From her point of view, maybe nothing is. But I know she’s getting something out of this or she wouldn’t be doing it. My thumb slides down to her pussy opening and feels her wetness while my cock starts to stiffen. I want to stick it to her while she's talking. See if I can make her gasp. River’s friend will never know we’re fucking while they talk. Or will she? But their conversation ends before I have my chance. Thirty more seconds and I would have been there. Maybe it wasn't doing anything for her after all.

“Didn’t you skip something?” Her back rub. With oil. Her lower back needs some attention. I give it to her. I always enjoy touching her. Any part of her body, with any part of mine. “I’m almost putting myself to sleep tonight.” We’d better get to it.

We do the stick-in in default, me pulling the skin tight above her slit as I push in. When the head of my cock is secure in her pussy I roll left and we fuck with her legs over my hips, her feet on my ass pulling me in. It’s a nice position to explore her pussy with my cock. Unhurried. “You feel nice.” She’s got her classic post-period goo today, thick and nicely slippery. “And those are some impressive sounds.” My cock smacking in and out, a steady rhythm at varying depths, her pussy giving a particularly affectionate squeeze tonight.

I want to go deeper. Maybe this will work. I pull her legs towards me, hold them against me, slide one onto my shoulder, curl my top leg over her hip. It works. It’s close. And intimate. And deep. A good long fuck. Neither of us talking.

I want an interlock finish. It’s been a while. I miss it. I shift us into position and there’s the characteristic feel of penetrating River in interlock, through the frill of her improbable spot, into her pussy, long and deep and relaxed.

I should be coming. Why am I not? Are River's secretions too slippery? No, she feels nice. I don’t know. But I know how. I move my hand up to her nipple and focus on the feeling of orgasm, the warm feeling that starts on the ridge of my cock, spreads down the shaft to my balls, then explodes and pumps my load out. I think about how much I enjoy River, how much I enjoy being with her, how much I enjoy doing things with her, doing this with her, how warm she makes me feel. And I come, feeling warm, feeling friendly, feeling loved.

A quick pullout tonight, my cock popping out of her. We clean up and sleep well.

No comments yet

Post a comment: