Sunday, September 12, 2010

Massage, massage, blowjob, fuck

We were going to do it Saturday night but we postponed to Sunday morning by mutual agreement. Otherwise known as reading each other's minds. On Sunday morning River sleeps in heavily, and I'm not itching to do it. Just waking up with River is enough. So we put it off again. Then we both realize that River's period is supposed to start today, and we should have done it. I have a plan. "Remember that blowjob we were talking about?" "I'd do that." We also want to give each other some massage. But not to the exclusion of other activities.

River gets hers first. I'm torn between taking a long time and enjoying it, and wanting to finish so we can get on with things. Her period has started on schedule so she's wearing panties, cute pink ones, and I tease myself by pulling them down a bit to do her butt.

Then she does me. Her light quick effleurage leaves me tingling. I let her know she's hitting a few spots on my back that really need it. With her elbow. She does my back and butt and moves down to my legs. I guide her to a slightly strained muscle on the inside of my thigh. It could seem like I'm just trying to get her to do something between my legs, brush past my nuts, but that's not my style. When I'd like her to do something with my nuts, asking is best. "Shall we move on to the other activities?" "You can start by feeling between my legs." Asking. She can't reach much and I roll over. She sits on my legs, eyes smiling, small boobs perking, pink panties stretched across her crotch, not any less interesting for wearing a pad underneath. And she starts in. "Not full service. But some kind of service."

River picks up my cock and starts stroking from the base to the tip, tugging gently. That gets me stiffening quickly. There's just something about having her do that to me. "You're going to have me thinking I'm good at this." "You are good at that." "I kind of like it that you don't get hard every time you look at me any more. It's a challenge." I can see that it must be gratifying for her to see the effect she has on me, and to feel it, but really I don't think it's much of a challenge for her. It's hard enough to stroke from top to bottom. She puts some oil on her hands and starts in, sliding her fingers over the ridge and down the length, her other hand pressing on the base of my cock under my balls.

She sits between my legs. I feel her warm soft mouth on my cock, her hand working up and down the shaft, her lips and tongue sliding over the head and partway down. That's enough for me. She's got some nice friction. I wonder where she learned to do blowjobs. I don't think I could do a decent blowjob and I've got a cock. She backs off, her mouth just moving over the head, the part that counts, and it feels amazing. "You make my dick feel really big." "Thanks." She sucks some more and I feel an orgasm in the distance. But she takes a break and jacks me while I watch. My dick even looks big today. "You can get on that if you want." "Maybe I will."

More blowjob. It's amazing when she just does the head. I feel the impending orgasm again. She'll get me off with her mouth. "My mouth is getting tired." "I'm familiar with that. You're invited to get on." I hope she wants to. I hope blowing me has gotten her horny enough to fuck me even though her period has started. "I feel dirty." But she takes off her panties, gets set, and slides down. Her handjobs are nice, her blowjobs are nice, but there's nothing like having her fuck me with her cunt.

She hugs down close and rocks forwards and back. We've got four kinds of slippery going. Oil, spit, pussy juice, and flow. But she still gets some nice friction. Sits up. Single point. My favorite. She's working hard so I reach down and lift her butt to help. "This reminds me of the time I sat up and was lifting you up and letting you fall back down." River stands over me to stretch her legs. I reach down and stand my cock up. Her snatch comes down as she sits, aiming for my cock, hits the target, and she bottoms out as our pubes come together and we fuck some more.

My hands go up to her tits, gripping them, pushing them, squeezing the nipples. "Are they tender?" "Just don't be too brutal." She stands to stretch again, and again I see her tower over me, her bush between her legs. I straighten my cock up and she drops her pussy straight onto it for the second time. "I'll come." "You can do that." "I can? Ok." I like seeing her up there, her mane, her hot sporty body, fucking me like she means it. "Here . . . it . . . comes . . ." And she keeps her rhythm going as I come, fucking me in my orgasm, me writhing and practically screaming as she pumps my orgasm out of me then settles on and lets me push in deep. Five kinds of slippery. It's still satisfyingly hard when she rolls off me and I pull out. "Crusty." "Badge of honor." Not too bad. Not like the time I had a dark pussy-shaped line at the base of my cock. Not that I minded.

Today we go into the bathroom together. I stand with my dick over the sink and wash it, milking out the last drops of come, while River sits on the toilet.

"Full service."

No comments yet

Post a comment: