Thursday, February 17, 2011

Fucking River in her dream

I wake up. My cock is hard. River is facing the right way to spoon. It's 6am. The stars are aligning to try to fuck River in her dream. I spoon on her and thunk my hard cock between her legs and enjoy the feeling of it rubbing against her vulva. She seems pretty sleepy. I roll over and oil my cock a bit so it will go in easily. Reach under her ass for her pussy, work my finger tip between her lips and find her soft wetness. I line my cock up. This time I can feel the head notch barely into her opening and I know I've got it right. I give a confident push, feel my cock burst through up into her pussy and slide between her walls. This is what I think about every time we spoon. How nice it would be to just casually slip my hard cock into her. Intimate. Bonding.

I just move a little. Push into her, hold it, pull out to her lips, another quick push in, adjusting my angle to maximize the warm waves of sensation that flow from my cock head as it slides into her, the sweet friction keeping me hard. Hold it inside her while she dreams. I hope. Every now and then I pick up the pace and get a nice rhythm going and I feel her respond, pushing back a little. She puts my hand on her breast, her nipple pressing into my palm, and I pull her towards me.

In a half hour it's time for her to get up. I pull my hard cock out and she heads to the shower. We'll finish later.

No comments yet

Post a comment: