Friday, January 2, 2009

Before we start fucking again

It's been about a year and a half since River and I last fucked. River got me a vasectomy a few months ago that was supposed to restart us.  But we still can't fuck.  What have we been doing?  Masturbating together.  Cunnilingus.  Talking.  Liking each other.

We've seen each other masturbate before.  It's pretty much the only way River can orgasm.  Or a shower massage.  I enjoy stroking my hard cock while River watches.  Hoping she'll join in.  She lets me come on her.  I used to think that was degrading.  Now it seems like a mutual sweetness.  Watching her rubbing her button turns me on.  Especially when a hand goes up to her nice small boobs.  I can't help but join in.  Sit beside her.  Reach a hand under her leg and finger her moist opening while I do myself with the other hand.  Hope I'm not distracting her.

We do each other.  We always have.  But we have to take it more seriously now.  In the past we both liked to get to what we call the good part.  The fucking.  River was never much for foreplay.  Now foreplay is the good part.  We get better at it.  Expand our repertoire.

A recent time comes to mind.  River lying down.  I kneel between her legs.  Her pussy staring me in the face.  I jack myself off.  Rubbing my balls on her pussy.  She's got a black nightie on.  She's hot.  I feel my orgasm building.  Usually I'm more of a dribbler than a squirter.  But sometimes I surprise myself. My orgasm builds.  The tension before the first spurt.  I feel the release coming.  My cock becomes fiercely erect.  Muscles contract.  Jizz shoots onto River's nightie at about tittie level.  We're both surprised.  I'm glad she saw that.

Today River is doing her button.  I join in.  Couldn't stop myself if I tried.  My finger explores inside her.  Her g-spot.  Put my finger on it.  What does she like?  Circles.  "How hard?  How fast?"  "That's good."  Working together.  River is coming.  "Fuck . . . oh fuck . . ."  A good one.  A long one.  "It felt like I was squirting."  Says she may not ever have another one like that.  I'm not so sure.

No comments yet

Post a comment: