Thursday, January 14, 2010

I'm going nuts to do it with River today

I've been going nuts to do it with River today. It seemed like the stars were aligning to do it this afternoon but it took River too long to finish her homework and miscellany and she had to get the kids. If I were her I would have rearranged my schedule, but I'm not her and she's not me. Before dinner she's melting as I rub her back. She says something about ovulating. Now I get it. It's her pheremones making me want to do it with her. It's all her fault. She's glad I'm still a sucker for her pheremones. I'm a sucker for more than that. We agree to do it tonight and I'm waiting for my favorite sound when she comes home. I want to have casual conversation sex and ask her what would make things less routine and more fun for her, but we'll see.

No comments yet

Post a comment: