Thursday, April 29, 2010

A good emotional warmup then River fucks me until I come

I was insanely sweaty last night. River had to get me a towel. No night erections. During our morning snuggle I said it felt like we'd been snuggling for the past two days. After she got out of bed I got a nice erection just thinking about her. I like it when that happens. I told her of course. In the shower we were talking about our honeymoon tomorrow at Dover Bay and River said we could do it as often as we wanted, even a couple of times a day. I asked her whether she'd like to have some sex, but added that I wasn't sure I wanted to have some sex just to have some sex, and she said that was a fine reason to have some sex, and it wouldn't stop us from having more at Dover Bay. "When would be a good time?" "I think we already missed it." "I thought you said the morning erections weren't so great." "They are when I get them for the right reasons. I got that one thinking of you." We talk about arousal vs. desire, and how not having them linked in the morning helps me understand the girl thing, and how I'm glad she's a girl. And so is she. Later I follow her to the laundry room and we talk about doing things for good reasons. She drifts the conversation to butt sex. I assure her we haven't done it. We talk about why I'd like to try it, and why she doesn't, and how she's hinted she can change her mind about things, and I've wondered if this is one of those things, and how I don't like to bug her about things after I've gotten an answer, and about how her geometry and muscles have changed, and about how she doesn't mind when I play with her butthole every now and then, and about how she's worried her butthole might become her new vagina for me, and about how I wasn't thinking about that at all, just something to try and maybe we'd like it and do it a few times a year, and about how my plan would be to play with her butthole with my thing, and maybe let the head slip in, and see where things went from there, and she had a gift for me, we could try it sometime, when things are clean, and we feel like trying it. I know she remembers what I did with her dildo. I wouldn't ask her to try it unless I'd tried it myself. And I enjoyed it. She's flexible for having some sex today. "A nice fuck." "I'm getting a good emotional warmup." "Do you want to do it?" She's got a pile of things to do. I talk about maybe starting and finishing later, and how that concept is strangely interesting to me, but last time I might have tried it she sweetly encouraged me to go all the way and get complete fulfillment, so I did. We go upstairs. Talking. It's already working. "Your butt looks nice." "In the 501s?" "I knew it would." Not just any girl could pull that off. I peel and kneel on the bed. I want to be ready when she comes in, like that one other time. There's little doubt I'll be ready. River comes in. "You can do what you like with the windows." I'd opened the shades last night to watch the interesting sunset clouds while they were picking out yummy ice cream for me at the ice cream shop. "They can stay open." River's pants come off. "Should I leave the shirt on? I know you like that." I see the triangle of fuzz beneath her shirt and get harder. "Yes. It's helping. See?" I let go and my erection sticks up like nobody's business. "Wow." River sits in front of me. Spreads her lips, sticks it in, leans back, and we slide it into her well-lubricated vagina. The strange thrill of sticking it right in. I pause for the fancy hug in missionary. "It sounds like you like the fancy hug." We get a nice fuck going. Our parts are in good form. "This could be a quickie." I can feel that it wouldn't take much. "If you want." But we have time. "What angle do you want?" "What do you like?" I steepen up a bit in default. I wonder now how that is with her new geometry. Just a bit steeper. Full pullouts. An air bubble. Jackknife. "I like leaning in and feeling your fur." I also like looking at her in face-to-face. Comes out a few times when I get greedy. Back in with no hands the second time. My hands on the back of her thighs. The front of her thighs. Mini-magnetism. Push her legs together. It's still sounding like she likes it. I like watching it disappear into her hole. "Reed and River show the neighborhood how to do it." "Next time we'll sell tickets." Bouncing magnetism until I have to stop. "Twitchy." "Not too bad." I didn't feel anything come out. I check it. It's still strong. "Do you want to be on top?" "Whatever you want." We get River on top. There's her triangle under her shirt. She's giving it a workout riding it up and down my cock. I try to see if she can do that front-to-back thing she did a while back. Can't figure it out. "Then there was that rhythm." She remembers, and lingers at the top before squeezing down each time. "And just do what feels good." "I am." Seems like it. I feel her boobs through her shirt and bra. "You can reach under the garments." I reach under her shirt, and she pulls her bra up for me. Mmm, boobs with nipples. They feel just right to me. She looks down to where we're intersecting so nicely. "I'm watching." I watch too. I'm fucking back a bit but not much. River is really on today. And she's making me come. So I say so. I come and she squirms on me as I shoot and I'm uninhibited about the sounds I make as she makes all kinds of nice feelings go through me. "Who said I was a better driver?" "I guess it's just confidence. And watching helped. And the beta." After a while we wipe things up. We snuggle. "I forgot about not coming." She's careful not to get up and leave like a guy. "You can go now. You've got a lot to do."

We're downstairs later. "That's why I hate to miss out on the emotional warmups." She gets it. "That was all you, you know. Making me come." "You were fucking back." "Not much. I mean, I didn't have to do any driving in that direction. It just happened."

No comments yet

Post a comment: