Thursday, April 30, 2009

Zen buddhist fuck

I show River how her butt looks to me. "That is a nice butt, isn't it?" I'm glad she agrees. I like showing her what I see. "Time to get in bed with my girlfriend." River's legs are sore from walking yesterday. I massage. A certain muscle in each leg. I like being aware of the muscles. Some butt work with my elbows. Then I lie down on top. "Pleasant weightiness." "I'd nearly forgotten about that." River rolls over and we kiss. Long. Good. "You seem to be getting aroused." I'd say so. We're both naked. "Do you want to do it?" "It seems like a shame to waste a good erection." It is good. I can't believe we're going to do it. Again. I want to. With River. It goes in hard. And slow. A nice default fuck. Finding friction. Breathing. Looking at her face. I can't believe we're doing it. It's good this way. Missionary. Harder. I feel it. I push in and come. Silently. River feels it. "Not too long." "That was like a zen buddhist fuck."

"You're still out-initiating me. But I'm out-orgasming you." "I don't care so much about the orgasms any more. If I wanted one I'd have one. I'm not inhibited." "I'm getting that more about you now." River's always said that sex without orgasm is just as good. That's hard to believe, but I believe her and it certainly seems to be true. "I feel like the tortoise and the hare. I'm the slow plodding tortoise." "And . . . I can have . . ." "Yes."

No comments yet

Post a comment: