Monday, January 31, 2011

Jacking off in River's pussy

River and I worked hard planting a tree together today. A nice joint effort. And a good emotional warm-up for me. River's not interested though. I try to jack off and get hard before she comes into the room, so we can get right to it without wasting any time, but nothing happens. She comes in. I get hard and jack off kneeling on the bed next to her. We talk about stuff. She's going over her school work, reciting everything she'll be tested on, while I'm keeping my cock nicely erect by stroking it gently, hoping she'll get interested. But she's not interested. Doesn't even want to watch. She's seen it before.

I start to go limp. I put my hand on her hip. Just feeling her hardens me back up. She likes that. We've been talking a while. I mention that we could have been doing it while we've been talking. I realize we're nominally on River's schedule this year, but I'm trying to have some influence. At least she likes my optimism. She acquiesces. It can be a quickie. I roll her onto her side to do her in t-bone. She keeps reviewing out loud for school while I finger her pussy, oil my cock, and slide it into her for a quickie. I don't waste any time. We talk while I fuck her, jacking off in her pussy really, a quick pace, pulling her ass against me with her hip, making every thrust get me closer to coming. In less than a minute I'm giving the final push and casually squirting my goo into her. She was just starting to sound like she might be enjoying it.

Not quite what I was hoping for after such a nice emotional warm-up today. But I'll take it. We'd been talking about quickies yesterday, how she likes them and it's not just me who gets something out of them. I swear she recently said that anything less than twenty minutes of penetration didn't usually seem worth it, but she denies it.

No comments yet

Post a comment: